Thursday, October 23, 2008

New Direction

I started out with my paintings and drawings, but after several months I was feeling a bit ensecure about things and stopped listing my paintings for sale.

After a few months I came back to Etsy and decided to try something a bit different. I now make digital art. I create anything from collage sheets for others to use in their crafts, to photo files for people to print out for their walls. I also make banner, tags, cards, basically I make anything thats asks of me or comes to mind.

I am enjoying this and the cost to make each file is time not actual cash which is nice. My only cost is to list which isn't too bad.

Now I just need to develop me style in digital art.

I found digital art to be a little more difficult in some ways then painting because you have to learn software as well as skill with the mouse. I am enjoying the challenge and I think as I get further and further into this new direction I will become better at it.

I hope one day to run a successful business from my home dealing with digital art. Till then I am just going to go with the flow and see what happens.

Feedback is always welcome, and if you have a custom request you would like me to create for you, come find me on Etsy by clinking on one the pictures you see to your right.

Have a great day,
Chroma
I h

2 comments:

Vikki North said...

Hello Fair Artist Chroma,

We have been watching you. We are artist also. At least that's what they call us. You may even know us. We'd like to invite you to a member of our very Private Club. We're very selective and only an elite few are welcome on our hallowed grounds. We pick you.

We even have a little 'chit chat' room just for the likes of you. It's rightfully called Dante's Pub. But when your enter BEWARE! You are entering the abyss of the artist mind! You may not find your way out.

You're welcome to watch from afar while drinking your brew or pull up a chair and join us for a little chat. Be sure and register and then log in. After all, this is a very private club. We don't allow just any wanderer in our midst.

Don't dilly dally now! It wont cost you a pence. Check out The Artist Challenge and Dante's Pub- that is if your daring and think yourself worthy to be amongst the souls we've claimed?

Farewell...until we hear from you,
Master Mike and the Pub Wench

Artist Challenge- http://www.theartistchallenge.com/
Dante‘s Pub - http://www.theartistchallenge.com/art-forum/

FancifulFlair said...

We will miss you so....

<3 Fanci